Tuesday, September 13, 2016

2D Class Week 03 (One,Two, Three Perspective)

This week's assignment was to find a reference image of three point perspective and draw it.  I put my process here starting with drawing some lines over the image to see where the points converge.  Then on a new document I roughed in some basic shapes.  Then I cleaned it up a bit more and roughed out some shading.  The last is my final work where I drew solid lines and shading.  I spent almost exactly 1.5 hours on this which is what we're supposedly supposed to spend on these homeworks although if I had more time I would definitely add more details and blend the shading.  At this point though I have other homework due and I'm having to prioritize a bit.









1 comment:

  1. Has all the right elements, would like to see hints of details from the photo, trim and smaller elements from the top of the building, also your shading turned out rather airbrush-y, The dome has a rather cell or toon shading thing going on that isn't in the rest of the image, so this is a style mis-match within the image.

    ReplyDelete